The final meeting of It from Qubit: Simons Collaboration on Quantum Fields, Gravity, and Information will be devoted to recent developments at the interface of fundamental physics and quantum information theory, spanning topics such as
- chaos and thermalization in many-body systems and their realization in quantum gravity;
- information-theoretic constraints on quantum field theories and their RG flows and symmetries;
- gravitational wormholes and their information-theoretic implications;
- calculable lower-dimensional models of quantum gravity; the entanglement structure of semi-classical states in quantum gravity;
- quantum error-correcting codes in quantum field theory and quantum gravity;
- complexity in field theory and gravity;
- the black-hole information puzzle;
- quantum simulation of quantum field theories and quantum gravity.
Territorial Land Acknowledgement
Perimeter Institute acknowledges that it is situated on the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee, and Neutral peoples.
Perimeter Institute is located on the Haldimand Tract. After the American Revolution, the tract was granted by the British to the Six Nations of the Grand River and the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation as compensation for their role in the war and for the loss of their traditional lands in upstate New York. Of the 950,000 acres granted to the Haudenosaunee, less than 5 percent remains Six Nations land. Only 6,100 acres remain Mississaugas of the Credit land.
We thank the Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee, and Neutral peoples for hosting us on their land.